Thursday, 5 August 2010

curtains... sort of


Today I finally decided to use my afternoon sewing curtains for my new curtain rod
The fabric is the above picture from "stof og stil", very nice pattern, old fashion tapestry kinda..

Long story short
The fabric will now be used for smaller projects....

I somehow managed to not cut the fabric in two equally big pieces...
Then I managed to measure the width wrong - which means that they are each 10 cm too small.
When folding the corners of the curtains, I chose to cut off some the execs fabric... But because I measured wrong, I am now in need of those pieces of fabrics I cut off..

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment