Wednesday, 16 March 2011

One pillowcover done



I am working on some new pillow covers for my new sofa, that I will get when I finally move
- sigh
(went to the apartment today, and there is a loonng way to go!)

I made the pillow cover on an old light blue one with a zipper..
I started out by constructing a new front from the fabric of an old shirt and an embroidery I found in a thrift store.
Then I sewed it on to the existing pillowcase, and added the fringe with chainstich in a cool colour;)

Rather happy about it!

1 comment:

  1. Kære Sofie,

    Det er en meget flot pude du har lavet. Du har en rigtig god fantasi til at lave noget unikt.
    vi savner dig

    Kærlig hilsen

    Mormor og Morfar

    ReplyDelete