Sunday, 4 August 2013


 I started on this embroidery 4 years ago.
It has been lying in a drawer for most of that time.
Until I recently looked at it, and decided it was time.

It is made with a single stich.
Made with lots of different blues and the branches are made with redish hues.
It has a decided lean because I have made it with a single stich as oposed to the double cross.
I really hope, that will be fixed by blocking it.
I will just have to wait and see.

I am pretty pleased it is finally, finally done.
Though I have no to clue as to what I shall use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment