Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Painting no. 2

 This is what the painting was before I decided to paint it over.
I have been working on it for a long time, but I just wasn't satisfied with it.
So I thought I would give it a new life.


First I made a sketch

Then I made the diamond background with two blues.
A dark and a much lighter one.

 I sketched the motives onto the background with white pencil,
and then started painting.

 After some time I realised the background wasn't working.
So time to change it.

The background covered, almost.
Decided to keep some of the background.

The Iris is not right. It has already had 3 different colours.
The positioning of the flowers are also wrong.

But, it is all practice, and I like practice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment